PRABOWO SUBIANTO: IT IS A TIME FOR ALL OF US TO ENTER A NEW ERA OF LEADERSHIP

PRABOWO SUBIANTO: IT IS A TIME FOR ALL OF US TO ENTER A NEW ERA OF LEADERSHIP

In the higher level, we all very busy by standing all night long waiting for the match held in Russia. We already know France becomes the FIFA World Champion 2018 defeating Croatia in final. Witnessing how Indonesians are always in high enthusiasm watching soccer competition, we, still, have a big question in mind; when will Indonesia compete in FIFA World Cup Competition? Actually we had that chance, but it was long time ago. We have forgotten it. We want to make it coming true in our contemporary history of our soccer team.

Prabowo Subianto actually has a special concern about this, and that why is this topic becomes an actual one to be discussed in DIGDAYA TV through Facebook channel.

“Indonesia is a very big country if we measure it according to geographical and population matters. We are equal to Europe continent. The thing that we need to put in perspective and mindset is that we are a big nation. We need to struggle so much to be in FIFA World Cup competition. There is no reason that it is impossible for us to be there. Let us take a look at one of the participants in FIFA World Cup 2018; Iceland. It is populated only 300,000 people”.  Prabowo explained this seriously in opening the discussion.

Prabowo was born in 1951. It was the time Indonesia just got its freedom. During that time, He was raised in such kind of situation in which all of people and leaders were so proud of being the independent nation.
“I come from the family who traditionally are warriors. My ancestors were fighting the Dutch colonialism. The nationalism is part my family’s blood. I feel that so much until now”. Prabowo added his explanation.

“The other fact that I have been in foreign countries quite long. When I was in elementary school, I spent it in Singapore. It is only me who is non-white student. At the beginning it is no problem. But I had several times I was underestimated. Geopolitically, there were nations in Asia and Africa still living in colonial era. And they stigmatize that only white-skin people are superior and non-white skin people are inferior”. Prabowo remembered all of his experience.

“Since that time I put that experience s in my unconscious zone. I turn them to be motivation. If one day I have been given the chance to lead this nation, I will try hard to make my nation equally standing among the countries around the world. The strong leadership is the fundamental key to achieve significant improvement to create prosperity”. Prabowo added this statement is strong confidence.

Dear readers, do you believe Prabowo can bring the bright future to our soccer team?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Relawan Selendang Putih Nusantara (RSPN), Sangat Mendukung Prabowo-Sandi

PRABOWO: MAAF DENGAN SEGALA HORMAT, BANGSA INI, NEGARA INI HIDUPNYA DARI HUTANG

Prabowo Subianto ziarah ke makam Raja Mataran Imogiri